The Ashford Experience
We understand coming to the dentist can be an anxious and difficult experience for a lot of people. Most people are concerned about:
- what their dentist will tell them
- physical discomfort throughout the appointment
- the cost of treatment.
Over more than a decade of clinical experience, we understand each patient will have a different personal dental experience, and a different objective when visiting us.
It is our understanding of the differing needs and wants of our patients, that gives rise to what we call The Ashford Experience.
The experience begins with a phone call or a visit to our clinic. Our staff are experienced and trained to understand your customized needs and warmly advise you accordingly.
This leads to a consult with one of our Doctors. In a comfortable and peaceful setting, we will assess & address all your concerns in our trademark compassionate way. The experience is unrushed and reassuring.
Our highly-trained team will explain all your treatment options, cost options and only recommend what we would do ourselves or for our family members.
Treatment rooms fitted with state of the art equipment which allow us to carry out our work skillfully, accurately and to the highest standard. Our chairs are furnished with comfortable upholstery and TV screens to keep you relaxed & even entertained while your treatment is being carried out.
Being discharged, our friendly receptionists & treatment coordinators will ensure you had a pleasant visit with us and schedule a review or your next appointment.
The Ashford Experience is a flow cycle from start to finish. We tailor every step according to your specific needs. We ensure the experience is a remarkable and pleasant one.
The Ashford Standard Of Care
We are healthcare providers. That is the first and foremost valueingrained into every member of the Ashford team.As providers of healthcare, we adopt a patient centric approach to dentistry.This involves
- Thorough evaluation
- Canvassing of treatment options
- Transparency in cost
- Effecting treatment of the highest possible standard
This philosophy gave birth to what we know as the Ashford Standard of Care In addition to enriching the patient experience with our values, contemporary technology and a patient centric brand; we raise the bar with our comprehensive range of services offered. The highest standard of general dentistry in Singapore complimented with access to specialist services results in a peerless scope of treatment options. All effected to a premium standard. The Ashford Standard of Care. Each and every patient who walks through our doors is given this standard. The Ashford Standard mandates all our dental surgeons and auxiliary staff are selected based on superior clinical ability, patient orientated approach and total devotion to patient satisfaction.
Sterilization & Safety
Fundamental to success in clinical dentistry is practicing a high standard of infection control in a safe environment.
At Ashford, we insist upon the highest standards on infection control and sterilization for the health and well-being of our valued patients.
- Our dentists and staff are trained and monitored on infection control and safety practices.
- We do not re-use consumable equipment. All our instruments are soaked & cleaned first before being vacuum sterilized which is the highest standard of industry practices.
- Each and every patient who walks through our doors is given this standard.
- All equipment is tracked & tagged by our managers to ensure that every item has been sterilized according to the cycle. This ensures there can be no lapses in infection control.
- Our dental operatories are thoroughly wiped down and disinfected after each patient. This is regardless if any treatment was done or not.
- Our clinicians (dentists & assistants) wear protective masks, gloves, scrub wear, and eye protection.
- Our patients are also provided with protective eyewear.
- Our staff follow universal infection control procedures for all patients.
- The entire facility is cleaned and disinfected again at the conclusion of each work day. All waste materials are disposed of in accordance with guidelines set by the Ministry of Health.
- The highest standard of infection control, sterilization cycles, patient and clinician protection form an integral part of the Ashford Standard of Care.
- We engage proven equipment with more than 50 years of reliability in maxillofacial imaging
- Adjustable scanning areas to automatically reduce dose in the facial region
- Low dose technology which provides low dose scans while still producing the gold standard of image quality
- All surgical procedures are done with 2 clinical light sources and 1.5x magnification
- All routine dental procedures are done with either x2 or x3 magnification using dental loupes
- Files used to clean root canals during the procedure are single use only
- We use the gold standard rotary tapered files which increase efficiency and reduce clinical time
- Strict infection control protocols mean a high standard of clinical sterilization and no cross infection
- High resolution imagery of your teeth, gums, soft tissue
- Transparency in diagnosis. You can see what your tooth looks like and what the problems are
- Transparency in treatment. You can see what the after photo looks like. You can compare before and after treatment photos of your teeth.
- 3D software allowing us to capture maxillofacial areas in all 3 dimensions
- Allows us to see positioning of anatomical structure and width, height or thickness of bone
- Allows us to perform surgical procedures with the utmost precision using guided tools
- ADEC sewn upholstery chairs allow a relaxing and comfortable appointment
- Ceiling TV screens allow you to watch movies or play music during your appointment
- Recovery areas for you to relax after longer procedures and not be rushed away
- Gold standard of digital touchscreen autoclave machines