Ashford Dental Centre ensures our customers that appropriate security safeguards are in place to protect personal data against unauthorized access, misuse, disclosure, copying, use, alteration, accidental loss or theft, destruction or damage.
2. Dayta collected will only be used by Ashford for its sole purpose and will not be rented, sold or distributed for external usage.
3. Only the necessary personal data is collected from customers’ for business purposes. Both the amount and the type of data collected shall be limited to that which is necessary to fulfill the purposes identified.
Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
4. Customers will occasionally receive email on special promotions Ashford Dental Centre holds. Out of respect for the privacy of our users, users may opt-out of receiving these communications by replying to unsubscribe in the subject line in the email.
5. Ashford Dental Centre does not keep personal data for longer than is necessary for those purposes for which they are collected.
6. Ashford Dental Centre has developed guidelines and implemented procedures to govern the destruction of personal data that are no longer required to fulfill the identified purposes.
7. Ashford Dental Centre does not use “cookies”, “web-bugs” or any other tracking technologies to collect information from users of our website.
8. Ashford Dental Centre would not display or make publicly available, whether through online directories, customer lists or otherwise, the personally identifiable information collected.
Individual Access and Correction
10. If your personal identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update or remove your personal data by emailing our Customer Support.
11. Ashford Dental Centre will respond to our customer’s email/web/phone request within a reasonable time and Ashford Dental Centre does not charge a fee for providing the information or data requested for.
12.Our mechanisms and processes are in place to receive and address complaints or inquiries about our policies and procedures relating to the handling of personal data. Appropriate measures will be taken to amend policies and procedures if a complaint is found to be justified.